Freaky Vision

I recently had a very odd occurrence happen to me. I had been working for several hours, was tired, and was in the middle of a busy period. I was walking to get something, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw my arm moving. Except, I didn't move my arm. Not yet. I was going to reach for something, but my arm never left my side. It was almost like seeing the future.

Realistically, I was probably really tired and my subconscious was starting to play tricks with my conscious. But still, it was kind of unusual to have happen. It felt like I was seeing what I was going to do, in the corner of my eye. It was really bizarre.

2 comments:

  1. You know, if you're developing some sort of super-power, you're not supposed to let people know about it. Bad for keeping your alter ego secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I get that too, when the old blood sugar levels are troughing.

    ReplyDelete