And so the quest begins

It seems that I'm usually talking a fair amount about my car needs. Perhaps my superpower is that I drain the life out of vehicles. If so, that would be a terribly dissapointing power. I'd rather drain the life out of, say, those darn noisy crows that wake everyone up in the wee hours of the morning, or drain some energy out of Richard Simmons, or make him switch to decaf. One of the two.

In light of the fact that my poor Bonnieville (pictured) is no longer with us, I find myself in need of a car. Preferablly, a really, really cheap used car, under $1,000. Or, around $500. (Free would be nice, but, I'm slightly reasonable.) If anybody sees or hears of any car meeting this criteria, could you please send me a message? Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Most of these bespoke Patek Philippe watches were replica watches sale produced in the first half of the 20th century, during a time when Patek Philippe was much more open to design and rolex replica uk product experimentation. Though some of its most valuable timepieces (which includes both replica watches sale pocket and wrist watches) have been produced in the modern era. aBlogtoWatch has compiled an assortment of the world's rarest and most valuable Patek Philippe watches in terms of price, starting with a collection of 15 pieces. The list may grow over rolex replica uk time as auction results or new watches of extremely high worth over $1,500,000 become available to cheap replica watches share. The Sky Moon Tourbillon is replica watches sale without a doubt one of the most widely recognized watches that Patek Philippe has ever made. Earlier last year, in 2013, the manufacture introduced its replica watches sale follow-up model, now referred to as 6002G.

    ReplyDelete