For Your Consideration, 2007

The time is coming up soon when I'll have to start pouring through my photographs, looking for something I can enter in vain hopes of getting into the community-wide Festival of the Arts fine arts competition at the Grand Rapids Art Museum. I don't care if it happens when I'm 73, I'm gonna get in again!! The problem is, the artwork selected usually celebrates life, and my pictures are kind of... mellow. (It's a personality thing, really.) Anyhoo, if you all could look through the photos and maybe leave some feedback on if anything really jumps out, that'd be great. In the meanwhile, I'll be wondering why I don't channel more positive energy when I'm on Photoshop...

1 comment:

  1. My vote is for the nifty canvas looking leaves pic, and then honestly, I'm torn between the sepia clouds, the sepia baseball stadium, and the pink tulips.

    Just my opinion. I actually think that any of these pictures would get you in the contest this year.

    ReplyDelete