Improv Deadline: Monday

Monday, June 12, at 11:59 pm, we will no longer accept entry's for Epsilon's Internet Improv's inagural game. Please, keep the ideas coming until then! With more suggestions, I can hopefully make the entry funnier, and hopefully worth trying again. So once again, the deadline for submitting your ideas (we take multiple submissions, that's fine) is this upcoming Monday, June 12, at 11:59 pm.

UPDATE: You guys are way too cool. Keep those ideas coming! I now have enough to comfotably do this game. Meaning? Improv is ON! The deadline still stands though, so keep your ideas coming!

One more thing, since I forgot to mention this earlier: If you want to continue playing along, e-mail me at eChuckler@yahoo.com, and I'll give you the full list of items so you can write up a story around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment