Life, in general, is just fine

Please forgive me, diligent readers. For I have recently forsaken this blog. Alas, for "homework" now dominates my time! (Or, rather, staring at books and hoping the knowledge in them somehow magically enters my brain before I fall asleep from boredom.) I am taking Math 107 (Algebra II), English 102 (Literature), General Psychology and Child Psychology. Apparently, Gen. Psych. is a prerequisite to get into Child Psych., but the computers let me sign up for it anyways. And the teachers don't really care. How nice!

Grand Rapids Community College has done some renovations over the summer. In the Main Building, many classrooms have been painted and received new carpet, and new technology is being installed in all classrooms for laptop presentations. And instead of having one long, narrow classroom, the tables have been flipped 90 degrees so it's one big, wide classroom. It looks really nice. In addition, the student center (where you sign up to meet with a counselor) has been re-decorated as well. It doesn't look completely cold and industrial anymore! Instead, it looks warm, inviting and even kind of modern.

But I'll just have another year, maybe a year and a half to go at GRCC before I hop on over to Grand Valley State University. So I should enjoy this brand new carpet while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment