Epsilon's Deleted Scenes

Have you ever stuck around for the credits of a movie, only to be awarded with a extra or deleted scene from that particular film? Well, Epsilon is kind of employing that same idea for this site. You see, now at the bottom of the page, after all of our posts (which are as boring as some movie's credits!), you'll see two badges. One is for Flickr, the other is for Facebook. All they do is basically show you what's going on in the life of Chuck, outside of the Institutes. I'm currently planning on updating my Flickr site fairly frequently, so that badge will be changing constantly. Facebook, well, the only change that you'll really notice on the badge is my status.

The point is, not only can you now watch YouTube clips that I like, listen to my music, read about my thoughts and ponderings, visit my favorite sites, but now you can keep up with my photos and Facebook account as well. If only all of that aforementioned stuff were actually really interesting, then we'd be compelled to actually, truly care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment