I watch way too much TV

I love pop culture. It's campy, it's ridiculous, it's senseless and it's like candy. It taste good, but you have to be careful how much you have. As such, I don't watch TV *every* waking hour of my day. Just at night. Shows I watch - that are currently on the air - include:

24, Heroes, The Closer, Bones, Lost, American Idol, Psych, Ugly Betty, The Simpsons, and House. Thanks goodness most of these shows aren't on the same night, at the same time, else I'd be going crazy-insane. And, then I'd have to watch lots of these shows online. Which, I'll have to probably watch Heroes online because it'll be opposite 24 when that show returns. And you cannot say "no" to 24, because Jack Bauer just might torture me until I promise to watch the show every week. He would, too. (Pictured is Mary Lynn Rajskub, who plays socially-challenged tech geek Chloe O'Brian on 24.)

1 comment:

  1. Dude... Jack Bauer would kill you until you promised to watch it every week. Then he'd complain that you weren't able to watch it, like it's your fault he killed you.

    ReplyDelete