A Very Boring Story

Recently at work, I've begun to tell people some of my boring stories. Mind you, for this to be at it's greatest potential, the co-worker must have never before heard me tell one of my stories. I go up to my colleague and say "Hey, want to hear one of my boring stories?" and they hesitantly reply back "Sure." I'll then say something like this:

"Once, I started to read a book. But then I fell asleep." Or,
"Once, I studied for a test."

Most people are befuddled, not only because my boring stories are very short, but because they are, in fact, boring. Proud that I managed to inject chaos that I controlled into the workforce, I smile back and continue on with my chores, which may include cooking, cleaning and doing laundry.

1 comment:

  1. Between your nonsense and John's manipulating everybody in sight, I'm fairly certain that you two have the whole place in a weird psychological vice grip. Well done.

    ReplyDelete