Spam Poems

I don't like spam. But, I tolerate it, because it pretty much just comes with the e-mail territory. It's like an occupational hazard, if you will. But, if you happen to accidentially click on one of the horrid messages, scroll down to the bottom of the message and you'll usually get some random, computer-generated story. And it doesn't make any sense! And usually they stop unexpectedly, before their natural conclusion. A few examples are directly copy-and-pasted below for your reading displeasure.
Nathaniels face flushed in a relief which died quickly down to a
sombre hopelessness. He faced his uncle doggedly. Not much, Uncle Jehiel!
he said heavily. I aint agoin to hear to such a thing. I know all about
your wantin to get away from the valley -- you take that money and go
yourself and Ill --
should be punishable with death.
the remote verb the best way he can: But when he, upon the
street, the (in-satin-and-silk-covered-
without hyphens; it treats of fourteen or fifteen different subjects,
eachenclosed in a parenthesis of its own, with here and there extra
parentheses,



when Mr  Frape stepped between them  
look wild
I infer that poisoning is not always
Ah amiable indeed
The letter was reluctantly produced and as I handed it to the old lady
my desire was to apply myself to some

a good deal and had felt that I was a
and I know hell die there
hen Mr Frape stepped between them

heart when I packed up such of my books and clothes
I infer that poisoning is not always
look wild

No comments:

Post a Comment