Short Thoughts on Short Subjects

  • Anna Nicole Smith's case is very weird, isn't it? It's like the most bizarre, hypothetical courtroom case you can think of, come-to-life.
  • While the whole world watches Britney Spears with tired eyes, there is at least ONE Hollywood sensation who is photographed being completely normal with her kids. (It's Jennifer Garner, although, as the paparazzi so kindly shows you from behind, she could use to invest in a belt.) Garner is an extremely wonderful actress and, at least in TV interviews, comes across as a very nice, sweet person.
  • The Oscars are on Sunday. I don't really care about the nominees this year, it was a very dry season for films. However, it's an awards show, so I'll be glued to the idiot box watching it. But I'm thinking I'll skip on predictions this year. Probably.
  • I got some paint chips for my room. After the semester is done I want to paint my walls a nice, darker, rich green. It's going to be soo relaxing and cozy! I already have a dark, rich color on the walls, so it's not like it can make the room feel smaller. It's going to look awesome when it's done.
  • I also want to put a new floor in my bedroom this summer, too. But the painting comes first, because if I spill all over the carpet, who cares? It'll be gone soon.
  • ¿You know what I do like about Spanish? How questions and exclamation marks get a inverse of the symbol when the statement starts. So by the time you're done reading a long sentence, you aren't surprised that it's a question and you have to re-read the whole thing over again in that tone. ¡How convenient!
  • That's pretty much it.

1 comment:

  1. It's always a relief to see the papparazi stalking nice people every once in a while. Otherwise, you'd think only freaks are worth stalking, and that's simply not true.

    The Spanish thing is pretty cool. Saves a lot of trouble, too, I'll bet.

    ReplyDelete